What draws you to Carlsbad Village by the Sea?

I know why I love it here. The beautiful, lush, green hills with elegant homes, interspersed with the occasional small farms, the seascapes, with long sandy beaches, and the friendly and warm people. The Village of Carlsbad itself, with great dining, and fun shops for all; some upscale, others just whimsical. I pinch myself everyday that I live in one of the most beautiful friendly towns in the world. What draws you here?
  • March 07 2011 - Carlsbad
  • 0

Profile picture for Rada Ann Labe
One of the most vibrant, growing cities in North County.  Besides its beauty, it will definitely do well with its thriving economy.  It has an historical area, lots of offices, businesses,  parks, beaches,and hiking trails, a library and  a community center many businesses, several large shopping centers, new home construction.  It also has one of the best school systems in the San Diego County.   Well, that's it in  a nutshell.  Give me a jingle if you'd like more info. 

We used to go to the Village for brunch on Sunday morning, always the best.  Now post-children, it is an evening stroll.  We recently watched the sunset having drinks and dinner with friends at Vigilucci's.  I absolutely love this charming area!

My wife and I lived here when we first got married- on Jefferson.  We now live in Phoenix but my goal is to retire back in Carlsbad.  I love the Village Drive, Pizza Port, proximity to everything and of course the beach.

The weather is pretty hard to beat. It's also convenient to downtown San Diego, Orange County, or even Los Angeles if you are looking for some big city attractions.

It's a great area, out of town buyers love it!