Profile picture for WORKisa4letterword

What happened to the neighbors on the neighborhood page?

Just got an email from zillow explaining my neighborhood page got a makeover...... looks great!, but wheres the neighbors lol it could be cause im tired and its late or is the listing of neighbors no longer there? =)  I liked that feature just to see how many neighbors have signed up and are using this site.  If im just blind and missing it  =P please direct me to where I need to go or what I need to click. Thanks a bunch!!

• February 14 2008 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for Allpaws

I'm relieved I'm not the only one who can't find the neighbors!

I saw that feature right before we bought our house really liked it. Lately my hubby's been thinking  I was one of those people he's heard about who've become obsessed with Zillowing their homes before I told him I was just looking for the neighbors list.

Thank you, WORK. At least now I can stop wasting my time looking!

Why'd you take it away, Zillow?

Profile picture for WORKisa4letterword

Allpaws- lol, I guess you helped me answer my question as well! No one has seemed to respond regarding this issue =( .  Id also like to know why zillow disabled that feature too......