Profile picture for beccamanning01

What houses are beneficial?

I am trying to help my Mother and Step-Father in buying a house but I'm not sure what kind of houses are beneficial to them. We need 4 bedrooms and at least 1 bathroom.
  • March 11 2014 - Town of Ticonderoga
  • 0

I agree with Steven - you certainly need to know what price range they can afford before you decide on an area/neighborhood. I'd also add, if they are getting older, you may want to avoid multi-level properties. Find a good realtor and he or she can guide you through the process.

Hey there it's Steve from Realty Connect USA. There are many factors to consider the "best match" for your Mom and Step-Father. What exactly are they looking for? A great idea before you even consider to look is to speak with a professional mortgage broker, get pre approved. This helps in many ways, not only in negotiating but in what type of house you can find. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Have a great day!
Steve
Steven Calapai
Realty Connect USA
[Contact information removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for information.]