Profile picture for turnerarmyfamily

What if my address is incorrectly listed?

My address does not match the picture of the house and I don't know how to contact Zillow to get it fixed.
  • June 25 2010 - Killeen
  • 0

Profile picture for turnerarmyfamily
Thank you.  The exact problem is that the address listed points to the wrong house in both data and photos.  I was able to unclaim the wrong house (with the right address) and claim the right house (with the wrong address) and then submit the problem through the "edit" and "report problem with house".

Believe I have what I need now to fix this.  Thanks for your help.

Here is an explanation from Zillow about that issue if you are talking about the bird eye view or street view

http://www.zillow.com/wikipages/About-Bird's-Eye-View/

If you are referring to an actual photo of the home that is wrong, you can claim the home and remove it or replace it.

Naima