What increment am I supposed to put in the " Lot sizes" for my search

I am trying to find Single Family Forclousers with 5 or more acres with out buildings, a Garage, Shop , or Storage

• September 29 2013 - Tyler
  • 0

I tried entering he multiple of 5 times that by 20 times that square footage to max at the 20 acres but got no results, while there are many on Realtor.com. This site (Zillow) leaves a little to be desired in the Navigation methods used here. It is not user friendly and causes much frustration for the new user. Much could be learned in ease of navigating. Please visit Realtor.com and you'll see what I mean.

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
It is sq footage. 43560 = 1 acre.