What information do you most often search.

I'm working on creating some content for my Real Estate Blog. Most of my material is about market conditions. I would like to hear from consumers and find out what other information do you most commonly search for in regards to Real Estate?

January 17 2012 - US

Eric, get out of the box.  Think back to when you purchased your first home.  Projects you wanted to do, deck building, cost of installing a pool, etc.  even some comparisions like consumer reports on the best riding lawn mowers.  Or how about energy saving, new items hitting the market, the tried and true, what's the single most expensive hog of energy.  You might even write about how to save money after the mortgage payment for a vacation!  Cheap get aways in these hard market times.
Good luck

New Help Section
I see the Zillow estimate of my home's value dropped 20% literally overnight!!
Latest reply by user937790
Delete My Account
Profile picture for zuser20140619110032779
Latest reply by zuser20140619110032779
Zestimate's are F***ing worthless
Latest reply by user0088383
  • Posted by jaycee2004
  • In Zestimates
Dunes Tavern & Conspiracy Center
Latest reply by Pasadenan