Profile picture for ccandpat

my house doesn't show up in the right spot

hi,
my house doesn't show up in the right spot.
zillow has my address at the wrong place....what happened???
i didn't move nor have i relocated my home. this bug needs tending to.
thanks
  • August 24 2007 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for MLS_data
If you claim ownership, I believe there is an edit tool which allows the icon for the home to be dragged to a new location. There is one for the listing agent and I imagine the same apples for owners.

Profile picture for lillys57

good luck, I've tried 10 times to put the house icon in correct place and it doesn't work. Cant find a customer service link for Zillow either.

Profile picture for tucker1951

I have tried and left nots to this page no luck.  My home is off 2 houses down.  And, all the angle pic's are off one lot.