Profile picture for SoldByFrank

What is a good company to use for a simple word press website with basic IDX and functionality?

I've looked at many sites for a wordpress website but they all seem to offer different options and vary drastically in price.  What would be a simple and easily customizable site to use.  I have looked into diverse solutions, iHomefinder, Point2, top producer, advanced access, trackmy, rDesk and many more.  Any reccomendations?  Thanks!
  • April 19 2012 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for DrewMeyers
Make sure to differentiate an IDX and the website. They are two separate things. IDX broker is primarily an IDX vendor that has a wordpress plugin, but not an actual website provider.

There are a whole range of wordpress options - everything from the do it yourself site that will cost you less than $25 to a $20,000+ full custom site. You need to define what your budget is before really answering this. I wrote an overview of the various options here.

Profile picture for Yascha Noonberg
I just set up a site with IDX Broker and they are awesome. I tried a few demos of other companies and even paid the setup fee and first month at Home Quest but their tech support person was rude and condescending and couldn't help me get setup so I switched to IDX Broker and am up and running and very happy.
I set up the wordpress site myself and used the IDX Broker WP plugin which was a pretty easy process.