What is a make me move house?

I see "make me move" as a possible option for type of sale, what does that mean?
  • August 23 2013 - North Richland Hills
  • 0

Why use Make Me Move?

• Pre-market: Alert potential buyers
  • Dream price: Everyone has a price – what's yours?
  • Free: It's free to set a Make Me Move price
However, in the long run it's wise to have a competent local realtor run the "comparables" of your home give you the true valuation so you can sell as an informed home owner and assure your success in getting the price your home deserves.
You may contact me anytime so we can discuss your real estate needs moire in depth.

Profile picture for Carole Tyne
exactly what Nina noted -- what $$ amount would I sell to you that would interest me in moving.

Profile picture for NinaHarris
A price that a home owner would like in order for him to sell his home to you. Most of the times the price is unrealistic and not based on market value.