What is my condo worth? 2 bedrooms w/view in Queen Anne High School condos

August 24 2012 - East Queen Anne

Yep, the reason that Zillow can't give you an accurate estimate of value is that Zillow can't see your home.
Queen Anne has a number of Realtors who specialize in that market, though it isn't rocket science.
I'd certainly be up for looking at it, as would any of those whose signs you see every day. I've very successfully listed property on 3rd, just north of you.  I love being east of Queen Anne Avenue.
Feel free to contact me through my profile.

Only one other 2 bedroom unit in that building is listed right now. It is listed for $415,000 and has been on the market since 07/16/2012.  There was a 1 bedroom with a view that sold for $215,000 back on 3/29.  The best thing to do to get the most accurate value of your unit is to have an agent come in an then do a market analysis for you.  .  Vijya Patel [deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

I recommend contacting a local real estate broker to complete a market analysis for you. Other aspects will affect your market value, such as number of baths, square footage, parking, upgrades, etc. That is a lovely project though and I only see one other unit in your building active on the market as of now. (It is a 2 bed/1 bath 978 sqft unit with 1 parking space priced at $415,000, though it has been on the market for 39 days. Unit #228.) I would be more than happy to help you determine your condo's value if you would like.