Profile picture for janathon

What is my condo worth?

1015 North Kings Road, #313
West Hollywood, CA 90069
  • January 02 2011 - West Hollywood
  • 0

I also live, own, and West Hollywood is one of the areas that I specialize in, I Strongly believe that one cannot evaluate a property worth until they see a property. It would be as if I would let you know what repairs your car needs without inspecting it. The market is competitive and prices are climbing and having the right agent representing you on the sale is extremely important as they have a significant impact on the negotiation of the price and keeping in compliance in the legal aspect. Once an agent sees the property, he/she should go back and spend a few hours putting together the comparable market analysis and THEN providing you an honest opinion about how much your property is really worth. Feel free to look into our firm and see why so many choose us. 

Check the public records to see what homes are sold in that area or hire a realtor for a cma

Janathon...I have marketed to your building over the past 5 years.  Although I don't know if I see you on my mailing list as you might be on the "Do Not Mail" list.  In any case, your unit is a 2bd/2ba, in the rear of the building and if I'm not mistaken, not looking in to the courtyard.  So it would be private and quiet.  I don't now the condition of your unit obviously, but if it's in good condition with some updating, you're looking at $445,000.  If it were in stellar condition, fully updated, you could sell for up to $500,000.  I don't think you're over $500,000 however as it just seems to be the value in Weho for that building and ~1,400 s/f.  Hope that helps.  Contact me if you want.

I am an agent in the Los Angelos Area.  If you could send me an email, I could send you a full CMA on the property.

Matt Perncie