What is the MLS # for the property Zillow listed today at 30823 39th Ave S, Auburn WA

This morning I emailed the Keller Williams listing agent noted in the Zillow listing as Cari Franklin, and asked what the MLS # was for this home.  As of 12:30 pm, I have received no response.  The last time I attempted to contact a Keller Williams agent about a home - I received an email 6 months later because "the agent was unaware they had a Zillow email requesting information about their listing."  I checked the general Keller Williams site and there was no indication this home was listed by their company.  All the other realty companies respond promptly to email questions about their listed property.  Thank you for taking the time to try to answer my question.
  • July 11 2012 - Lakeland North
  • 0

Profile picture for nwhome.us
333162 is what I also found but it is on 38th not 39th. It is back on the market.

I doubt that the issue is with the company, but with an individual who doesn't participate on Zillow very much.  Some of us do; many don't.

NWMLS #333612 is shown on some other sites.