What is the best property management software by now? How about Appfolio? Any one use it?

Our company recently want to change the software to Appfolio. Any people use it right now or before? How is it?
  • May 23 2013 - Las Vegas
  • 0

Did you make the change to Appfolio? We use it, overall we are pleased! Their customer support is very responsive, their implementation is extremely thorough and the system is quite easy to use

Our property management division made the switch to Appfolio and has been very happy with the change.

I have no experience with Appfolio, but I use Buildium and find it is very affordable and easy to use.

Hope this helps!, Randy

property managers in our office used Buildium also. Seems to be a good program except for when processing rental applications. We had several cases where we had to have the clients call in to get it processed and it was becoming inconvenient for both the agents and the clients.
I do not have any experience with Appfolio

Profile picture for Michaela hannagan

I use www.Buildium.com and www.propertystick.com also for Calcs

Profile picture for MidPenRealtor
I manage 4 client properties and 12 of my own so the $200 min at AppFolio was too much. I use [Promotion and hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our for information Good Neighbor Policy.] for my management software because they have no minimum or commitment and I use[Hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our for information Good Neighbor Policy.] for all of my calculators. I am very happy with the quality.

Profile picture for cwleadlist
I've been using a very simple property management software from Dectia.  It comes in single owner and multiple owner configurations depending on your property management scenario.  http://dectia.com/propertymanagementsoftwarehome
  • February 24

UPDATE: I have heard a lot of good things about Appfolio since this original post.
  • March 03