Profile picture for tedwight

What is the best way to get my house ready to sell in St. Louis, MO...Read below!

Read this great article from my blog:

[content removed by moderator]

Ted Wight, Dielmann Sothebys [contact info removed by moderator]
  • February 26 2011 - Central West End
  • 0

All of the responses have been good ideas.  In addition I always tell my clients to invite someone over that has not been over or over in a long time and ask them to walk through as if they were a buyer.  Besides the sellers opinion, the agents opinion and a stagers opinion, it never hurts to have someone through with no ties to the transaction.

I've been a real estate agent for 4 years. Prior to that, I worked for the premiere home staging company in St. Louis for 13 years. I help my sellers all the time with getting their homes ready for selling. I would be happy to do a 1 hour consult as well as following up with what needs to be done.

Contact a professional home stager in your area for a consultation. An hour or so of their time won't cost much, and you'll get a better idea of what can be done to bring out the best in your home, and help it stand out from the competition.

I am happy to E-mail you a copy of my free booklet " 44 moneymaking ways to prepare your home to sell" .
It offers lots of great tips and promotion ideas.
Free and no obligation, naturally.

[content removed by moderator] for your copy.

I love to help!

Profile picture for Marisa Fox
Ok, I know that I am biased, but I would definatly have an agent, who is very familiar with your area, come through your home and make suggestions.  A good agent will have a whole checklist of items to cover, and can help you out enormously on some of them.