What is the best way to keep in contacts with clients when you get about 50 phone calls a day?

September 29 2012 - US

A grest way to indirectly communicate with contacts is to have a detailed voice mail message every day. It lests them know your schedule so they understand why you are not answering your phone and potentially when they could hear back from you. Example: "Hi, this is Beth White with the Hermann London Real Estate Group. Today is Monday, October 1st. This morning I have a 9 am home inspection, a noon meeting and home showings from 5 to 6 pm. I will be returning calls between 2 and 3 pm today. I am able to respond faster to text messages if you have a quick question. Thanks and make it a great day."

Screen your calls.
I have a little trick I do to know quickly if a call is one I should take or let go to voicemail. As an iPhone user, I can link a photo to a contact record in my phone so that when a person calls their photo is displayed. To make it easier and faster to know if I should take a call, I edit the photo to add a label that might say "buyer's agent for Homestead" or "escrow officer for Main St." If I don't have a photo of the person, I'll create just the label so that it displays when these people call. This visual aid helps me to make quick decisions so I know which calls to take and which can wait.
Some people simply change a contact's ring tone to one they use just for business.  Like the photos that I edit to remove a label after a transaction is completed, the ring tone can also be changed back to normal in just a few seconds.

Get an assistant or answering service!

Hire someone to help you.

Tim

hi~hi~