Profile picture for RobinForbes

What is the current price est. of home

What is the value of my property. I 417&417 1/2 N. Laurel Ave 91786 ,don't see it updated on Zillow. New AC/Central heat, new insulation both units, new electrical upgrade all permitted for back unit. Granite counter tops, new solid doors. Sprinkler system. Rental in back house 2 bedroom plus bonus room rents for &1175. Separated houses with separate yards. No garage for back house, assigned private parking. Purchased in 2011 for $295 put in $25k so far
  • December 23 2012 - Upland
  • 0

Zillow's Zestimates do not include upgrades, repairs, sprinklers etc.  You can learn more at "What is a Zestimate?"

Profile picture for SeanGlaze
Zillow will estimate the value of your home. If you would like an accurate in home personal estimate of your home. You can contact me via my zillow profile.

A lot of homes in our local markets have gone up 15-25% from 2011 pricing...I would be more than happy to speak to you more about your scenario if you like so I can put together a pretty good list of comps for your property.

Feel free to contact me in private if I can be of service.  I am very familiar with Upland and the surrounding communities.

Best wishes from So-Cal and good luck

One way to find out is to call the Realtor you purchased it through and ask for an update on what the current value is. If they are not available, then call a local Realtor. Either should be happy to help.

Goood luck from San Diego, CA  DRE 01135464