What is the duty of the "In House" underwriter for a seller, when the loan officer went sour on me?

(I meant the buyer in the title) Supposedly has an in house underwriter, then will it go to the appropriate underwriter to get the loan for FHA Worried about the "wink" "wink" do not let this loan go through from the loan officer to the "In House" underwriter.  House appraised fine and above appraisal to loan amount, have been told throughout the whole process that I have been approved, approved, approved.
  • July 29 2013 - Las Vegas
  • 0