Profile picture for rycait

What is the forecast for the housing market in RI for the rest of 2010?

• May 01 2010 - Scituate
  • 0

My professional opinion is that we probably have hit bottom with prices.  However, prices will probably remain flat over the short-term (3 months) and then start to increase slightlty over the long-term.  Any other questions feel free to contact me.

According to the National Association of Realtors, pending sales are up quite a bit for the 2nd month in a row and up significantly from this time last year.  I know that I personally have seen a tremendous increase in sales!  My opinion is ... we are on our way up!