Profile picture for tnervin

What is the history of this home and how can i find it?

I'm extremely interested in this home. However, the owner will not respond back to me. How do I find the background info. to this beautiful home?
  • Question refers to 105 W Jackson St, York, PA 17401
  • 0

Profile picture for Rosebud67
105 W Jackson St was built in 1896 by the Westerholds who sold it around 1903 to the Sullivans. The information I found in the property came from Historic York. I purchased it in 1994. It is a beautiful house and I intended to own it forever, but this home is no longer for me. I am hoping someone will love it as much as I did and return it to its former glory.

You can consult with a local realtor and you can also log onto the city's website to check the tax records on this property it usually gives you detailed information on the property, for instance - sold date, last sales price, square footage and so on - Hope this helps...