Profile picture for ecrealesateforyou

What is the main reason your clients say they picked you as their listing agent?

Example:
1) We picked you because you came highly recommended
2) I saw one of your signs down the street
3) You showed up to the listing presentation
4) You weren't pushy
  • December 16 2013 - US
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for melissaje
I pick my agents based on #4! That is the most important thing to me when looking for an agent.

I'm currently looking for a listing agent for an elderly person's home, and must say that nothing on your list would be a primary reason for choosing the agent.   #1 and #2 may be reason to contact the agent to interview but not a reason to chose.

My choice will have the top three as  knowledge, success in the market, and style. 

I wonder if being the most knowledgeable wins?