Profile picture for 27519

What is the name of the builder of this home?

• Question refers to 208 Lime Creek Ct, Cary, NC 27519
  • 0

Do your research on KB Homes! We've had nothing but problems!!! I currently live in a KB Home and I have nothing but bad things to say about it. Where do I start....my balcony is literally falling down and has been tagged by the county as UNSAFE to use, I have upwards of 100% moisture in my walls and 3 types of molds from the water intrusion, KB ignored my warranty claims, missed apointments, and tried to downplay all the problems as if I was the one being ridculous that my 3 1/2 year old home had such severe problems. Come to find out 22 other neighborhoods are having many of the same issues. In many of these neighborhoods, KB is doing the same band-aid BS warranty work that simply masks the problems for a short period of time only to find out that the problem arises again. Its a vicious cycle and KB seems to have made it their business practice. Don't believe me? Look at all the local news stories, horrifying pictures and videos, and reviews on this website. Terrible what KB has done to their customers!!! [Removed by Zillow Moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]

KB Homes have built a lot in this area. I have a great story about them. I had a client who was selling their home and although KB's warranty was over, they came out and fixed the siding. I was impressed with that customer service. It was one little piece of siding that had moved.

KB Home