Profile picture for Whiglets

What is the name of the condo facility in downtown Manteo by the lighthouse?

Is it a reputable builder & condo association?
  • June 20 2011 - Manteo

Condo fees are high, right,but remember on the ocean or near the ocean, the expenses are higher, sea salt erodes a building, hurricanes are a possibility, so they have to have an escrow funds. and these fund take care of the exterior of the building. Its a lot though, you are right.

Profile picture for Whiglets
I'm assuming Marshes Light but it doesn't look like the photo I have of it from 3 years ago. If it's on Queen Eliz Ave right at the boardwalk to the lighthouse then it must be but they've expanded larger than I would have thought possible. I emailed them, condo fees are high, imo.
Thanks.
Judy

I have done more research, give me a call or email me (click on my name) and let me tell you what I have found.
look forward to hearing from you.

I have done more research, it really looks like a wonderful community. You can sign up to go an 'test the waters' go to their webpage. Please feel free to email me, I am allowed to sell anywhere in North Carolina and an excuse to get there would be a good excuse :)

The builder has done a lot, if that is who you mean. What I would suggest is to contact some of the home owners from their other communities and ask them what they like or dislike about the community. Its looks like a great community.

do you mean marshes light?

Profile picture for Whiglets
Sharon- Thanks for your reply but Cypress looks like a community of homes. I meant the condo building that's right at the dock by the lighthouse in downtown Manteo. I agree that coming from outside the area a buyers broker is the best idea.

I think you mean Cypress Cove.....for more information , google them or if you want a name of a realtor ,email me and I will find you one.
I always suggest that buyers bring their own agent in when dealing with new homes. The onsite agent works FOR the company, not for the buyer....those condos are great looking.