What is the owner occupancy rate?

I would like to know what the owner occupancy rate is for the Alta at 575 6th Avenue, San Diego, CA  92101.
  • June 30 2009 - East Village

Profile picture for RichardMCombs
This is very hard to gauge as the information is never 100% accurate.  I would guess in most properties downtown the units that are owner occupied average at 75-80% in most buildings.  I would assume that Alta falls within these guidelines as well.

Profile picture for NoteHereAnymore
Hi Jana,

According to a current listing in the MLS, the estimated percent of owner occupancy for the Alta on 575 6th Ave is 70%.  Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. 

[self-promotional post, removed by moderator]