Profile picture for melmom8

What is the raio between List price and Selling price in Forest Hills Queens?

I have a move-in ready 1 BR co-op with has all new appliances, paint, flooring, etc.
Perfect location and priced competitive.

On the market 3 weeks and I have an offer but it seems low.  I want to know the average ratio between List price and selling price in the Forest Hills Queens area.
  • July 20 2012 - Queens
  • 0

Profile picture for NY Broker
really depends on the condition of the apt and the asking price. 

Does your kitchen have granite countertops, new cabnets? Do you have a new bath?  If you like you can email me and i can send you comps for your building.