What is the value of my home?

It is a ranch style with an unfinished basement, 1800 square feet, wood siding, built in 1978.  There is a built in swimming pool, 32000 gallons with a new liner.  the home has ash hardwood floors throughout (installed in 2011 soon after I purchased the home. 
  • July 29 2013 - Wildwood
  • 0

If you would still like to know what your home value is, I am a local Realtor and I am here to help.

Zillow is a great resource to find a Real Estate professional in your area to assess the value in terms of listing.  Go to the Find a Pro section and put in your zip code.  Without being in your area and not seeing the home, it is hard to assess value.  Someone in your area should be able to do this once they visit your home.  Good Luck!!