What is the value of your home in this month's market?

First off, it sounds like you've done extensive work on your home. It is a very desirable location as well. The value of your home changes on a weekly basis. I'm a realtor that works specifically in Noe Valley, and know of a lot of young couples looking for off the market sales. I offer free market analysis to all Noe Valley home owners. I have a lot of pride in Noe, and know exactly what this neighborhood has to offer. Hope to hear from you 415.317.3029.

Henri Revel

Pacific Union
Presidio Office
  • Question refers to 27 Chenery St, San Francisco, CA 94131
  • 0

Good, I'd be very interested to look at this property. Let me know if you'd be willing to show me through.

Henri

Profile picture for mpmsfca
Based on what we've seen sell, the rental income we're currently achieving, I think the # is fairly accurate.