What is the value of your home in this month's market?

The value of property in San Francisco changes on a weekly basis. I'm a realtor that works specifically in the Inner and Central Richmond, born and raised on 19th between Fulton and Cabrillo, and have a lot of buyers looking for off the market sales. I offer free market analysis to all Inner and Central Richmond home owners. I have a lot of pride in the Richmond District, and know exactly what this neighborhood has to offer. Hope to hear from you 415.317.3029.

Henri Revel

Pacific Union
Presidio Office

Profile picture for sfinnerrichmond
Hi Henri: Great question. How do you accurately assess a home's value? Since I've been living here for almost two years, the place has grown on me. I love the way you can walk straight out of the kitchen, onto the deck, then out to the yard. With 3 BR, 3 BA, and two car parking, it would take more than 1.6 to make me move. My "make me move" price above would definitely make me move!! I am working with an agent, but if you are interested in speaking, my cell is 948-1064. If you could bring me a buyer, would you be able to work out the commission? Best regards, Gordon

Profile picture for sfinnerrichmond

Profile picture for sfinnerrichmond