Profile picture for Substantia

What is wrong with Cortland Circle area in Shippensburg? Why so many homes for sale?

My wife and I are looking to invest in buying a potential home in the Cortland Circle area but I find it strange that so many homes are for sale. There seem to be a lot of foreclosures and the like in this small area and I am wondering if there are things that no one is telling us? Several of the houses we looked at had alarm systems...it seems like a quiet neighborhood and the alarm systems seem unnecessary. What I am missing here? Any honesty would be GREATLY appreciated!
  • December 31 2011 - Southampton Township
  • 0