What is your home worth in this month's market?

The value of property in San Francisco changes on a weekly basis. I'm a realtor that works specifically in the Sunset, and have a lot of buyers looking for off the market sales. I offer free market analysis to all Sunset home owners, and have one home currently on the market, and another on the way. I am very familiar with your neighborhood . Hope to hear from you 415.317.3029.

Henri Revel

Pacific Union
Presidio Office
  • Question refers to 2355 44th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94116
  • 0

Profile picture for vanilla orchid
Two bedrooms.

Yes. How many bedrooms? I'd like to see if your home's value meets you're Make Me Move price. I have clients looking for a home off the market in this neighborhood.

Profile picture for vanilla orchid
So, do you have a question for me?