What is your success story of helping someone get a loan from other than a bank?

Hi. I am curious to hear about your success stories. General media is stating it's becoming hard & harder to get loans to buy a home. However, home purchases are INCREASING in our area & many homes my office has made offers on have numerous offers or are already in escrow ? so someone got a loan!

I know I have some success stories from my own Hard Money loans but there's got to be others. Do you know a success story of someone getting a loan elsewhere than a bank to buy a home? I am really curious to find out and then promote these encouraging stories to potential Buyers and start changing the word on the street to YOU CAN get a loan and buy a home!

Best, Forest

September 14 2011 - US

Housing bubble 2?   I'll pass.

You pushing hard money in a market like this? Well that don't confront me. All I got to say is everybody funny, now you funny too...here

According to the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, Forest seems to be an expert at both hard money and easy money. 

That's a new one. If you don't like the response to your post...change the question a little bit and ask the exact same question. Then again, you seem to be getting pretty much the same kind of responses.

Repost #3?

Hooray for the hard money rehash! Who needs a conventional loan when you can borrow it from family or pay more than the going rate to a hard money specialist? Hard money loan... no thank you my friend, no thank you.

Any realtor interested in Chinese buyers?
Profile picture for Xavier Marques
Latest reply by Xavier Marques
April 23 | 28 answers
Realtor Tablets
Profile picture for Carlos Del Amo
Latest reply by Carlos Del Amo
April 01 | 17 answers
How to pass IBM 224 Exam Easily?
Latest reply by Rob Thompson
Zillow Leads Cost me a Sale this past year.
Profile picture for Jeffery Shumaker
Latest reply by Jeffery Shumaker
AGENTS: marketing on Zillow - Am i the only one not getting ANY leads
Profile picture for Vitaly Petrov
Latest reply by Vitaly Petrov
May 31 2013 | 34 answers

Sign in with Google