Profile picture for DaveCastleberry1

What kind of loan is right.

My fiancée and I have found the house we want.  It is in Idaho, and asking price is 2000,000.  Here is the part we are having trouble with.  She has around a 580 credit score, and makes 3,700 a month, and myself I have a 740 score, have military disability at 1,000 monthly, and currently unemployed which pays 414 a week.  We need a house now cause we are currently renting a 2 bed 1 bath, and we have 4 kids,  the house we are in right now is not working and we need into a bigger one.  please help.
  • April 19 2011 - Emmett
  • 0

Your purchase loan is possible to do, we have a source for loans with credit down to 580, however it will depend on why the score is at 580 and when the most recent derogatory credit took place.

Dave, I have a collegue in Emmett who would be able to help you out with getting set to purchase a home in the area. She will be able to refer you to a local lender who can help guide you and your finance to bring up her credit score. Message me and I'll put you in touch!
chris@IFListings.com
(I am in Idaho Falls)

It depends on the area you want to buy in. Check the USDA RDL website and see if your area is eligible for $0 Down Payment Financing.

http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do?pageAction=sfp&NavKey=property@11

Best of Luck!

Profile picture for shapiroamg

Your fiance needs to bring her credit score up. have you had someone analyize her credit?  There is no quick fix here, but with some planning you might be able to get to where you need to be. I would start by looking for someone who can lend in your state and has the credit products to analyize your credit. good luck