What kind of things do I need to consider if buying in the Big Bear area?

I'm thinking of buying a home in the Big Bear area in the future. What kind of things do I need to consider when looking at properties? Winter vs. summer, etc
  • 0

Profile picture for Pete Tomaszek
I would look in the Spring. Its very hard to look at homes in the snow and ice. The good thing to do is to go drive around for a day or two. Bring a map and mark the areas that are hard to get to due to ice and snow.
Pete J Tomaszek
[Hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy.]