What questions do you have on the market?

Home Buyers and Sellers, 

What questions do you have on the Housing Market?
  • February 03 2012 - Rosemount

When is this misery going to end? Ha! Ha! Things are getting better but it's very tough out there for buyers and sellers for sure.

Hi there, Eric - curious as to how your Rosemount real estate market is gearing up for spring. Any indicators?

I have posted a few comments related to the Fergus Falls real estate market at my blog: www.fergusfalls-realestate.com

I am seeing increased market interest locally - and interest rates remain amazing!

I heard this asked not to long ago in a news segment by someone who was watching the industry and was a big wig somewhere.

"Why should I buy a house today for $200,000 when in 6 months I might be able to buy it for $175,000?"