What should I do with BankOAmerica loan assumption GFE paperwork?

Got GFE in mail, showing the multitude of fees and charges for this loan assumption. In the GFE the int rate is dropping from 8.8 to 6.25% but the payment is the same, more is going to escrow.... WHY is this? No changes in tax value or ins, etc.... The fees equate to 7500 we will have to pay , I assume when we close. We have the past 3yrs of payments we have paid(on time). I am trying to figure out how long this process is going to take and if there is anything we can do to get fees down or taken off. Its the same bank and the original amount was used to build the house 6yrs ago we just leased to own after builder moved on. Why is the GFE only for 25 yrs instead of 30, like we want and would help on the payment too? Need some sharp advice from someone..... Of course our credit scores are not 600s but we have been faithful to the payments on this house.
  • August 03 2012 - Tyler