Profile picture for Rick Obst

What tasks in your business would you most want to turn over to a skilled real estate assistant?

• June 15 2011 - Eugene
  • 0

Profile picture for Kent Richards
My next step is to get a buyers agent to work with the many buyers that call me from all the advertising that I do. Our busy time in Arizona is in the winter months, when snow birds flock to the city. Although I enjoy being a buyers representative, I get my share of buyers, as well as sellers, and it becomes necessary to heavily market my listings. Also, I am going to need a transaction agent to shuffle paperwork between buyer, seller, bank and title company. These however, are good problems to have...

Preparing offer packages for submittal; taking proper marketing pictures of properties.
Keep all leads organized with their progress.
Schedule showing appointments.