What was the value of the property March 1986?

3678 grayburn ave, la, ca 90018. Purchase price $77K.
  • November 14 2013 - US
  • 0

I wouldn't call a Realtor, I would call an appraiser. Realtors typically dont have data that far back. Assuming you need the value for a tax or estate related purpose, I would call a local appraiser in your area and get some quotes. 

Here is a link to find an appraiser in your area... Good luck. 

Profile picture for Bkgdc
You should call a local REALTOR.  

When was it purchased?  If it was March 1986, I would assume $77,000 unless you can find an appraisal from back then.  Curious as to why you need to know.  Not being nosy but someone might be able to help if the reason you were asking was known.