Profile picture for Jacob1276

What websites are the ultimate in finding real estate and condos for sale?

there's gotta be a some website in [Promotional hotlink deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information.] and condos for sale to find properties thouroughly. I'm hoping there is a way to find city by city and state by state. I've been hearing about these cheap condos that are going for $15K . I hope it's true!  I'd move there for that.
  • January 07 2013 - San Augustine
  • 0

Trulia and Zillow are both good about getting information all over the country, but once you hone in on a particular location, I think it would be best to visit some local realty websites.  I'm sure that many of the 'big name' real estate companies are in most of the country - such as Prudential, Coldwell Banker, Century 21 and Carpenter, just to name a few.