Profile picture for ra10ace

What would cause my property to go down in value $40,000, in one day, when the rest of my block was

• February 13 - Marina Area

Profile picture for Dunes ..
My opinion is the honest answer is ...Who knows?

It's also my opinion that for any who actually participate in buying/selling or wish to have some type of realistic idea of value the best attitude to have towards the Zestimate is...Who cares?

• February 13

Profile picture for blue screen exile
One day?  They revised the estimates automatically 3 times a week.  Did you check every day of the week for the last 5 years?  When theirs went down, yours went up.  Would you have preferred that yours went down every time theirs went down too?
  • February 13