Profile picture for dottie jean

When I am looking at homes, I can only see the street view. How do I get to see the photos and the

• January 23 2013 - Cranston
  • 0

Good Evening Dottie Jean,

I, too, have seen this happen when a property had not been for sale and had not been in some time.  If Zillow does not have the ability to pull photos from the "feed" there will only be street view pictures.  If the property is available and there are additional pictures an agent can get those for you.  Review the profiles of those that specialize in the area you are looking in, they will be able to serve you best!  I hope this helps!

Have a fantastic evening!

Erin Diaz, Broker - Owner
Beaches & Backroads Realty

I noticed in Zillow in the past I did get a street view instead of photos when it actually was not for sale through the normal channels. Make sure to read all that is on that particular house. Could be foreclosure or something else.

Do you have an example of one of the homes?  I can see if I have access to other pictures for you.

That sounds like a technical problem that you may want to call Zillow about. But some homes will only come with one photo and that could be just the outside or street view. These homes have a good chance of being foreclosures and the bank doesn't have the capacity to go out an get photos for you (could be because the bank is out of state). If the bank list with an agent then the agent will go out and get photos of the home to post when any fixing is done on the home that the bank wants to do.