When I click on mortgage offer, I cant see Lender Info on left?

When I click to view mortgage offer I can't see picture or my info so customers can't find me? What am I doing wrong? Thanks

April 17 2008 - US

Profile picture for mtggroup

call us we are a mtg lender and can help you 401-921-5898 ask for Mike

Heather and Jeff ---  meet mtggroup from the post above ---   he shamelessly promotes himself on a message board where the rules clearly state not too.... he upsets people like me who use this board and a Q & A to gain knowledge and help answer questions.....   he also upsets people like me who spend 1K + in advertising on this site and he hawks his goods for free...

Don't fret, there are others like him on Zillow as well.

The good thing is before long someone with a tag that says "zillow" will pop on here and answer your questions....   this could be an awesome site!

I'm not from Zillow but I can answer. Your own details do not show up for you, but they do for someone else. If you were to save the link and log out, when you returned to the link you would see your information there.

Thanks for the help guys. 

Gregorio - Thank you for your help!

Heather - it looks like you don't need me but if you're still need help, please click through to my profile and contact me.

Lewis - It seems like mtggroup was genuinely trying to help, here. Please flag anything that may be out of line but note that we do encourage users to help each other out.

David, I think you are being too nice to the mtggroup guy. How was the fact that he is a lender supposed to help a lender with a Zillow issue??? It sounded like he was just saying, 'hey, we lend money- we can help you!' without even reading the thread. I know whoever that is, is on several other threads saying the exact same thing. He wasn't saying 'i'm a lender, and went through the same thing at first, log out and sign back in etc........' . Spammer, plain and simple. Good luck to him though. :)

How to select a quote on Zillow Mortgage Marketplace
Profile picture for Neal  Davis
Latest reply by Neal Davis
August 05 | 53 answers
  • Posted by AndreaSmolin
  • In Mortgage
Any luck with Hudson City Savings Bank Loan Mod?
Latest reply by sunnyview
PMI Question - Wells Fargo stating 75% LTV before PMI removal
Profile picture for Norm  D Plume
Latest reply by Norm D Plume
1 day ago | 20 answers
VA home loan with bad credit
Profile picture for lewisharry lending
Latest reply by lewisharry lending
580 Credit Score....any hope?
Profile picture for Mike Bertrand
Latest reply by Mike Bertrand