Profile picture for station

When I pull my house up initially, it says it only has 1 bathroom, though it has 2. WhyLosing people

I wouldn't even think about looking at a house that has only one bathroom, so I'm sure I'm losing people because of this.  Can you fix it?
  • December 16 2008 - Fort Myers Beach

I would definitely update your home facts on Zillow because it will usually completely change the number.  If you are trying to get a good general idea of value, you should update it and then come back in and see what it says, but if you are serious, get a hold of someone to send you comparables of recent listings and sales similar to your home.  Let me know if you need help:)

Profile picture for Chuck Cady

I believe Zillow pulls information from the Tax Records.  It is possible that the Tax Records only show 1 bathroom...especially if it is a bathroom that was added after the fact.

As the owner of the home, you can claim your home and update your home facts.