When I search condos by price in Austin my listing doesn't come up. Why?

• September 14 2012 - South River City
  • 0

Is your listing appearing on Zillow, but not seen in the search or is it not appearing on Zillow?    If the former, what search parameters are you using.

I am an Austin agent and a Zillow premier agent.  This happened to one of my listings once.  Zillow's feed comes from third part sites like List Hub or Postlets.  The Austin Board of Realtors have List Hub as part of the service, but if it's not configured right, it may not be automatically fed into Zillow.  Your would have to check with List Hub to see if it's set up right.  When it happened to me, I called ABOR and they got me in touch with List Hub who had it fixedin minutes.  

Profile picture for Outer Banks N C
Can you find it doing anything? If not I have to wonder if it is in Zillow. My listings are sent here from Listhub and it takes a day for them to show up. Does your mls send listings here or is there a service like Listhub that does it for your mls? Perhaps a call to the mls to ask would help answer it.

Tim