Profile picture for Kobe12

When a home is in short sale, can the owner remove the appliances in Florida?

These appliances are stainless and add tremendously to the cost of the home.  Taking them out would extremely decrease the value.

May 24 2009 - US

Profile picture for AAPL
if you have already signed a contract with a buyer then you must uphold the contract ( the items that convey) Commonly by default in a FARBAR  the dishwasher and stove convey but the Fridge, Washer and dryer do not. FYI if left blank  your window converings, installed shelving, and light fixtures convey by default. 
  If you have not signed a contract then I would bet the answer to your question is yes. However,  It might get sketchy if you purchased the appliances with the home ..i.e. from the builder and had them rolled into the financing.   but I really cant see any bank going after you IMO

I would consult a RE attorny to discuss the terms if your appliances are really worth it to you.