Profile picture for hugechops

When a house is listed for sale why do you not remove the "Make me move" historical prices?

My house was officially posted for sale in October.  I would prefer the previous 2 Make Me Move prices do not show up in the price history for those are not comparable to the list price and are not official pricing.
  • November 18 2011 - Oak Lawn
  • 0

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
You can have these removed. It looks like Neil is on this. I would keep checking back on it because sometimes it reappears.

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi hugechops -

We remove them in the price history by request. I'll be removing this from the price history which will reflect within the hour.

Neil