Profile picture for juci

When do you plan to remove the house off the market?

Hello, my name is LeLisa and my husband looked at your home a week ago. He liked the house and have plans to schedule a second appointment with the real estate agent early next week. Seeming how I am not currently in Texas and he wanted me to have a visual, he provided a link to this site. However, a few photos are shot from awkward angles so it is a bit difficult. Especially the kitchen where the frig is located. Is there an enclosure around the frig? Can someone snap photos of the master bath and closet? Do the other rooms have walk-in-closets? Have you had encounters with any pests; snakes, scorpions, mice, coyotes etc.? For the sakes of my husband, is the ride on lawn mower included in the sale?

Profile picture for GaylanPegel
LeLisa,first, thank you for your questions. The frig is not enclosed.  I will try to get a pic of the Master Bath tomorrow and large walkin closet on here tomorrow. One other bedroom has a walkin closet otherwise the rest have sliding doors.  As for pests, if you live in TX, you have critters.  In almost 7 years here, we've seen 4 snakes, all on the run; many racoons, a couple skunks, several oppossums, and deer that drink out of the pool.  No mice or coyotes in the yard but you can hear the coyotes yipping close by at night as there is greenbelt beyond the back fence.  As for the rider, anything is negotiable of course for the right price.

Gaylan