When do you take expired listings off your site?

Who supplies Zillow.com the information.  How does a listing get removed from the site after the listing has expired?  I am an agent who is getting e-mails from Zillow.com about marketing a listing that I no longer represent.  I see no way to delete the listing from the site and being associated with my name.
  • March 05 2011 - US
  • 0

The only active listing I see under your name is 22 Grant St.

The originating source for this listing is the site below.

http://brendaputzer.vflyer.com/home/flyer/home/3663121

To successfully remove a listing from Zillow, it has to first be canceled on the originating site. Only then will it permanently disappear from Zillow.

Brenda,

Zillow can be quite the trickster at times. All of the info should be coming from one or more MLS feeds. They do update but tend to be slow and as you're experiencing, not the most thorough...

Once again the agents have to be the responsible ones ; )

Pull up your listing in zillow, the top portion of the screen should be a panel with your listing and its' info.... on the bottom right of that panel is a button "edit,"  in the pull down menu should be a button "release claim of this listing."

I hope this helped! Best of Luck to You!!

Lindsay A. Daley
Chartered Real Estate Consultant