Profile picture for dan0

When searching for a home; Is there a way to change the Zillow default to "ANY"Days on/Sold in las?

I have my home featured on Zillow.  I noticed that it was not coming up in the searches because of the default  (Days on/Sold in last) should default to (ANY).
People may not notice this because of all the parameters.

• January 25 2010 - Carnation
  • 0

Profile picture for Hernan
Hi Dan,

We decided to default to showing last 12 months in response to feedback from home buyers who felt that the map was overcrowded by recently sold homes when showing all of them. Buyers prefer a less cluttered map experience when browsing For Sale homes.

Hernan