When searching for a house do you Utilize a REALTORĀ®?

If you don't why not?  Its a free service to the buyer in most cases.  Having an advocate that will negotiate with your best interests at heart is invaluable.  Searching for property an Agent can send you updated information on a property or properties. 
  • February 22 2010 - Avon

Yes, I utilize a realtor, but I also search on my own when I am looking to buy. I appreciate the automatic MLS emails, but buyers need to make sure that the search parameters are not set too narrowly or they might miss the property that they are looking for. A good agent can help with that. You may get more emailed listings that you have no interest in, but it's worth it if you find the one you want.