Profile picture for Sonny6922

When should i stop paying the house payment?

I'm struggling to pay now, my house is worth 250.000. and i owe 280.000. on the loan.

February 21 2010

I noticed you have $250K above and Zillow's Zestimate is $250K. Please don't put any thought or stress into this Zestimate. It would be horrible to think that you went to spend all kinds of money in attornies fees or anything else, only to find out your house is worth $50K more.

February 21 2010

That is a question you may want to refer over to your attorney. No one here knows your situation but an attorney would be able to interview you and give you an idea what to do.

A house can fluctuate $30K in a blink of an eye. In fact, I have a listing that dipped $35K because of a few listings that just recently closed.

If you are struggling to make payments, you may want to log onto http://www.naca.com and see if this is a alternative that you may want to consider.

Good luck to you, I hope it works out for you. I understand the stress that comes from these tough times, but always remember that they don't last forever.

February 21 2010