Profile picture for SkywayTraveler

When we click "Print", this app always places the FIRST photo there. Please put the house there. Thx

Someone placed a clubhouse in the first position of a listed home. I clicked over to get the home to display. Then I clicked "Print". Well, the programmers overrode my selection and they placed the clubhouse from slot number one in the printout. That picture is pretty useless to me and my friends.

Either the programmers need to change the web site to print the picture that has been selected, or the listing agents need to place the listed home in the number one slot. Seems only logical to me that the listing belongs in the number one slot, but something needs to be done.
  • October 03 2012 - New Port Richey
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for Blue Nile
Yes, the assumption is that the listing agent or owner chose the photo that best represented the property to be first.  They have the option to put them in any order they like.

The same issue for the trend graph and the map.  One can open any one they like in a GIF format for the graphs, and JPG format for the maps... but swapping them on the print formatted page is a bit tricky.  You would have to "save the page", then edit the page with an HTML editor to change the references, and then print.

Yes, it would be nice if it would print the images shown on the page when one pressed "print", but the programmers would have to change the print function to do that, and seeing how fast they are fixing other broken things, even if it did get on the "to do" list for them to fix, it would likely be at least 6 months before anything got done.

Perhaps send Russ at customer service an E-mail through his profile.  Click on his name to get to his profile.
Russ Hatfield

Profile picture for SkywayTraveler
Thank you very much for the excellent answer! I did email Russ as you suggested. We'll see.